Multi Author Comment Notification
- Version: 3.2
- Downloads: 19546
- Requires WP: 3.7
- Compatible to WP: 4.5.4
Easily enable email notification of new comments to users other than the post author.
Via Dashboard -> Settings -> Discussion, enable email notification to users by site admin, user role (Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor, Subscriber ), or define arbitary email addresses to notify. Also, optionally disable email notification for comments left by registered users.
Email notification for individual users can be enabled via each user's profile.
Do not post support questions on this page. They will not be answered. Please use the support options below:
- Upload the
cbnet-multi-author-comment-notificationfolder to the
Installation using "Add New Plugin"
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Plugins -> Add New
- Search for 'cbnet Multi Author Comment Notification'
- Click the 'Install' button to open the plugin's repository listing
- Click the 'Install' button
Activiation and Use
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Settings -> Discussion
- Configure settings, and save
- To enable comment notification for individual users, configure "Comment Email Notification" on each user's profile
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. No emails are being sent. Why?
A. The Plugin merely filters the list of email recipients; it does not send email. Be sure that you have enabled (checked) the "Email me whenever" options for either "Anyone posts a comment" or "A comment is held for moderation". If neither of these options is enabled, no emails will be sent.
Q. Where did settings go?
A. Plugin settings can be found under Dashboard -> Settings -> Discussion.
Comment email notification for individual users can be configured via the user profile.
Let me know what questions you have!