- Version: 3.1
- Downloads: 35796
- Requires WP: 3.0
- Compatible to WP: 4.5.6
As of WordPress 4.3, this Plugin is no longer needed. The next update will integrate the Plugin into the core site icon feature, to allow for graceful
retirement of the Plugin.
Add a Favicon to your site. No bells or whistles; simply upload a (ICO, PNG, or GIF) file.
Note: Plugin settings can be configured via Dashboard -> Settings -> Favicon.
Do not post support questions on this page. They will not be answered. Please use the support options below:
- Upload the
cbnet-faviconfolder to the
Installation using “Add New Plugin”
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Plugins -> Add New
- Search for ‘cbnet Favicon’
- Click the ‘Install’ button to open the plugin’s repository listing
- Click the ‘Install’ button
Activiation and Use
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Options -> Favicon
- Configure settings, and save
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I choose a Favicon?
A. Just upload a file of your own. Note that Favicons file type must be one of ICO, PNG, JPEG, or GIF.
Q. I use Internet Explorer. Why don’t the icons appear on the options page? Are my options saved?
A. Internet Explorer doesn’t render .ico files in HTML files.