Different Posts Per Page
- Version: 2.2
- Downloads: 24481
- Requires WP: 3.3
- Compatible to WP: 4.5.1
This plugin will allow you to customize the number of posts, orderby, and order parameters for all index page contexts, including the blog posts index, search index, and all archive indexes (category, tag, taxonomy, author, date, archive). Orderby settings support all values relevant to archive index pages, including none, ID, author, title, name, date, modified, rand, and comment_count. Order settings support ASC and DESC.
Note: Plugin settings can be configured via Dashboard -> Settings -> Reading.
Do not post support questions on this page. They will not be answered. Please use the support options below:
- Upload the
cbnet-different-posts-per-pagefolder to the
Installation using "Add New Plugin"
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Plugins -> Add New
- Search for 'cbnet Different Posts Per Page'
- Click the 'Install' button to open the plugin's repository listing
- Click the 'Install' button
Activiation and Use
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Options -> Reading
- Configure settings, and save
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Coming Soon
A. Let me know what questions you have!