Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, the wedding plans will once again have to be changed. We're not in Las Vegas getting ready to get married tomorrow. It looks like we will have to wait until June or July, and it will likely take place here in St. Louis.
Thanks to everyone who has offered well wishes. We greatly appreciate them, and look forward to the eventual day when we will finally get to celebrate our marriage.