Upgrade Successful

Filed in Miscellaneous

Looks like my WP 2.0.2 upgrade was successful, and all went smoothly. Let me know if you find anything broken, or out of ordinary.

Feedback

Comments (Comments are closed)

9 Responses to “Upgrade Successful”
  1. Dwayne says:

Take a look at the code that does your header nav. I had notice yesterday that it didn’t seem to be working right, but today I’m getting PHP errors when I click on, for instance, “WebDev” in the header

2. cb says:

Thanks for the feedback, Dwayne!

I’m not sure why you’re having an issue… I’m doing a lot of changes to the non-blog part of the site, but none of those changes have been uploaded yet.

The header menu should be pointing to a bunch of HTML pages?

3. Dwayne says:

Here’s a sample of what I’m seeing:

Warning: main(../../../wp-blog-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/cbnetbasic/404.php on line 4

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required ‘../../../wp-blog-header.php’ (include_path=’.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/cbnetbasic/404.php on line 4

Looks like the pages are all trying to show a file which isn’t found, so it’s trying your 404 document, but it can’t find ../../../wp-blog-header.php

4. cb says:

Thanks, that’s helpful… I think I know what to look for now!

5. cb says:

Dwayne, I’m not having any luck reproducing what you’re seeing.

What browser are you using?

6. Dwayne says:

FireFox 1.5.1

I just looked at it with IE6, and it seems to work fine.

7. cb says:

Interesting – I’m using portable Firefox 1.5.0.1 and can’t reproduce what you’re seeing…

Is it on the main blog page, or one of the non-blog pages?

8. Dwayne says:

The main page appears to work properly. It’s only on a specific post’s page that I’m seeing the error.

I get javascript errors when moving the mouse into one of the menu items:

“changeto is not defined”

and again when I leave

“changeback is not defined”

but I get those on the main page as well, which does work. So that’s probably not directly related.

9. cb says:

Okay, that helps, thanks!

I’ll try to track it down when I have some free time to go play in the code.

I have to finish my message for the kiddies for tonight, then go over to Illinois to see what kind of shape my car is in.